Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thailand or BUST

Welcome back to my blog, faithful blog trackers! As you know, the entire outreach will be dedicated to my family friend, Tom Scott and his family. I pray this will bless his family as he has blessed many already in Thailand.

At the moment, I am sitting on the couch of one of the houses belonging to the YWAM Tampa base and listening to a Coldplay tribute, Pickin on Coldplay (bluegrass). Look it up, you may like it :) I am busy preparing this new blog that will update you periodically on the good news I will have to post here in just a week or so.

We leave APRIL ELEVENTH. It is amazing how I have been able to watch God use something such as a foot dilemma to relocate me to this new family in Tampa, whom I have grown to love so much. I can see how He had other reasons for me being here too, such as another ministry I have been able to be involved with in Lacoochee and will return to temporarily when I return from Thailand.

As I prepare to leave, I am praying for you all, that the Lord would bless each one of you as you read and that these upcoming stories would not just be recorded words, but a message that will encourage you and strengthen you.

Be blessed, my co-warriors in Christ.