Monday, April 11, 2011

The Grand Airport Days

I am sitting with my team at the airport in Tampa. We had boarded our flight already and had gotten all snuggly when they announced that there were technical difficulties and that everyone needed to deboard the plane. When things like this happen, I am learning to ask God about it rather than throw bananas at the flight attendants. With this being such a long flight, this may out us behind about a day. At least a day.


We had a heartwarming time for worship last night with the whole motley crew. All gathered around the piano like Christmas, my team really felt like family. Our base split into two groups, my Thailand group, and Judah Ben Hur. Judah Ben Hur is a play that the other team will be performing around the U.S before they join us in Thailand in about 6 weeks. Please pray for them as well, they are very much a part of my team too.

Meanwhile, I look forward to eating bugs and accidentally using poison ivy for toilet paper.