Friday, May 6, 2011

Relocated

We relocated yesterday to a new location. This place is in the city and we will be working with break dancers and skateboarders. The man we are teaming with has had a heart for this big city (cant spell it) for 11 years now and I am more than excited to be able to be one of the people that will get to help him.

I am happy about a few differences, and that is the indoor western toilet right outside my room. And I will have easier access to internet. The team is doing well for the most part but please keep us in prayer. We get attacked by the enemy in various ways and sometimes it can be a bit of a burden for my teammates. As for me, I have not been harmed lately. My stomach is cooperating and Im not too dizzy from day to day. Just more praise to be sent up to our Amazing Dad ;)

Praying for you, and praying for the Scotts. If you are reading this, please be another to lift that family up in prayer. Read the blogs description at the top if you are unsure.

Eat something without rice for me!